Emily Zoolander
I just now figured out how to put a title field on this thing. Sheesh.
We've had a pretty busy weekend. We drove to Napoleon, OH on Saturday for Mike Prasuhn's wedding. Congratulations you two! We forgot to take our camera with us, so we don't have anything to show for it. The wedding was beautiful, though.
Tonight, after church, Emily had a self-given lesson in hairstyling. Her product of choice...ketchup. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. I think the pictures speak for themselves. She'll give Derek Zoolander a run for his money! Blue steel...Magnum...Le Tigra? Emily's secret weapon...KETCHUP!
We've had a pretty busy weekend. We drove to Napoleon, OH on Saturday for Mike Prasuhn's wedding. Congratulations you two! We forgot to take our camera with us, so we don't have anything to show for it. The wedding was beautiful, though.
Tonight, after church, Emily had a self-given lesson in hairstyling. Her product of choice...ketchup. She wasn't sure if she liked it or not. I think the pictures speak for themselves. She'll give Derek Zoolander a run for his money! Blue steel...Magnum...Le Tigra? Emily's secret weapon...KETCHUP!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home