Thursday, September 15, 2005

Back in the routine

It seems like we've been so busy lately, but when I stop and think about it nothing major has been happening around here. Band practices are in full swing, all ministries that were off for the summer are up and running again, so that on it's own adds to our schedule. We're teaching Sunday School, leading worship for the youth service, establishing a youth led praise band, and leading worship for the Sunday night service. Add in the random things that we do and we're booked. Like today, Emily went to college. She (and I) were on a panel for a psychology class...talking about infancy. Tonight we'll be putting our suitcases together for a weekend trip to Dayton to visit Nate's family. One thing I like, in the midst of all the busyness, is how crisp the air is getting. Fall is my favorite season, especially in the Midwest. Today was a jeans and long sleeves day. Put a caramel mocha in my hand and it doesn't get much better.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hummel Family said...

I'm right there with ya, Julie! Fall is the BEST saeson ever!

6:28 PM  
Blogger Josh Garlow said...

We landed in Kansas City a few hours ago. It's nippy. Haven't felt that in a while.

3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home