We're working on it
So, Emily hasn't figured out what the potty chair is for...although she likes to sit on it with a favorite book in hand. She has managed to say "stinky" when she needs a diaper change. That's a move in the right direction. Yesterday, she was calling for me walking down the hallway with her pants at her kneecaps. Another move in the right direction...only because her diaper was wet. It's the little things that make life grand! Have a great weekend. We'll be back Sunday night.

2 Comments:
Well, potty chairs and potty training are a great thing-I'm glad I learned how to! It sounds like it will be a challenging experience, but it will give you lots to blog about! Hope you are all doing well.
Wow! What an early trainer! Lucky you! Ellie is 3 1/2 and just now trained. I'm right there with ya.
Post a Comment
<< Home