Putting the house back together
Nate and Richard are at it right now...putting together what they un-did last weekend. We have a full functioning bathroom. Hooray! (I was very edgy and watched Winnie the Pooh with Emily this morning. I've had that Hooray song in my head all day) The walls need some work and some paint, but hey, it works! They're drywalling the new laundry room as I type. I can feel the bangs coming through the wall as they hammer it all in. The whole house seems to shake from the hammering.
We had dinner tonight at church. We're raising funds for a young family (some of you may know Aaron and Angie Miersma...they went to IWU). They're expecting their third child, their first boy, who has a mass in his chest that doctors are planning to remove as soon as he is born. He'll be at Riley Children's Hospital in Indy for 3 months, I think. Angie is going to basically move into the hospital for that time and Aaron will commute back and forth to continue supporting his family. There were SO many people there tonight! It's so cool to see the church coming together to do what we can to help them with our $$. And the food was good, too! If you ever think of them, breathe a prayer.
Well, the drywall is up. I think it's time to relax with my husband. TTFN
We had dinner tonight at church. We're raising funds for a young family (some of you may know Aaron and Angie Miersma...they went to IWU). They're expecting their third child, their first boy, who has a mass in his chest that doctors are planning to remove as soon as he is born. He'll be at Riley Children's Hospital in Indy for 3 months, I think. Angie is going to basically move into the hospital for that time and Aaron will commute back and forth to continue supporting his family. There were SO many people there tonight! It's so cool to see the church coming together to do what we can to help them with our $$. And the food was good, too! If you ever think of them, breathe a prayer.
Well, the drywall is up. I think it's time to relax with my husband. TTFN

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home