Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Fall Recipe

Here is a great fall recipe for all of you (ladies, especially). This is one that was given to me at a bridal shower. It has proven fool proof and it's really tasty! It has been an annual tradition for our family.

Old Pumpkin Cake
Ingredients: 2 c. flour, 2 t. baking soda, 2 t. cinnamon, 1 t. baking powder,
1/2 t. salt, 2 c. sugar, 1 c. cooking oil, 4 eggs, 2 c. pumpkin

Mix all ingredients together at one time. Use either 13x9 inch pan or (2) 8 inch rounds (greased). Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until done. Frost with cream cheese icing. Enjoy!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this recipe! This is the same one I make often and actually make them into muffins/cupcakes. My husband like them without the cream cheese frosting (what in the world) so I serve them with a little dish of frosting...mmm..mmm...he just asked last night when we'd make them again since it's fall. I think I'll do that tonight! A nice treat during survivor!

Hope you're feeling well!

6:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home