Wow, that is hilarious! The one I've always wanted to try with a hidden camera is taking canned dog food, putting it in a ziplock bag. Take the bag to a park, snip the corner off, and create "log-shaped pseudo doodoo" by squeezing the contents out, preferably in a high traffic area. Theoretically, owners walking their dog will not be able to stop their dogs from eating the pseudodoodoo. Any takers?
WOW! That was hysterical. Joel and I were laughing really hard. Robin, I think that the psuedo poo idea is awesome. If I was closer, I'd help out. Maybe we should all try it, film it, and post it. Great clip!
3 Comments:
Wow, that is hilarious! The one I've always wanted to try with a hidden camera is taking canned dog food, putting it in a ziplock bag. Take the bag to a park, snip the corner off, and create "log-shaped pseudo doodoo" by squeezing the contents out, preferably in a high traffic area. Theoretically, owners walking their dog will not be able to stop their dogs from eating the pseudodoodoo. Any takers?
WOW! That was hysterical. Joel and I were laughing really hard. Robin, I think that the psuedo poo idea is awesome. If I was closer, I'd help out. Maybe we should all try it, film it, and post it.
Great clip!
That is good stuff!!! Thanks, Nate, for the humor, and good luck with all of the remodelling!
Post a Comment
<< Home