Nathan..Julie..Emily..Lauren
posted by the lambs at 7:58 PM
NICE! I owe you! Thanks for the laugh out loud! Hopefully SOMEDAY I'll be able to get MY picture in the Shortcake House!
The picture didn't show right away and you totally faked me out! Hope to hear of another new addition soon!Lacy
You totally faked me out when I read the headline. WHat a great picture
OK, my heart skipped a beat until I saw the picture (no offense, Ken. I'm sure Robin's heart still skipped a beat for you.)Jaena
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
NICE! I owe you!
Thanks for the laugh out loud!
Hopefully SOMEDAY I'll be able to get MY picture in the Shortcake House!
The picture didn't show right away and you totally faked me out! Hope to hear of another new addition soon!
Lacy
You totally faked me out when I read the headline. WHat a great picture
OK, my heart skipped a beat until I saw the picture (no offense, Ken. I'm sure Robin's heart still skipped a beat for you.)
Jaena
Post a Comment
<< Home