No Zzzzz's for me
The clock on the stove says 1:27am. I've been tossing and turning trying to figure out a new pillow configuration to get comfortable, but am coming to the realization that these next few weeks hold nothing but being uncomfortable when it comes to sleeping. Oreos and milk sounded good, so I went for the 1am snack.
We pre-registered for delivery at MGH today. It opened our eyes to how spoiled we were in Denver delivering Emily. We ran up to the 4th floor to see the labor and delivery rooms. They're in the middle of a cosmetic change, so the walls are all torn apart. The rooms leave much to be desired. As long as we have a healthy baby, facility doesn't matter...but it's a lot different from the hardwood floors and suite-like feel we had at SkyRidge. Just a completely different environment. One thing we won't have to worry about is traffic! Even the worst traffic in Marion is laughable compared to just about anywhere else.
Well, it's 1:38am. We'll try this sleeping thing again. Goodnight all.
We pre-registered for delivery at MGH today. It opened our eyes to how spoiled we were in Denver delivering Emily. We ran up to the 4th floor to see the labor and delivery rooms. They're in the middle of a cosmetic change, so the walls are all torn apart. The rooms leave much to be desired. As long as we have a healthy baby, facility doesn't matter...but it's a lot different from the hardwood floors and suite-like feel we had at SkyRidge. Just a completely different environment. One thing we won't have to worry about is traffic! Even the worst traffic in Marion is laughable compared to just about anywhere else.
Well, it's 1:38am. We'll try this sleeping thing again. Goodnight all.

5 Comments:
Julie,
Try an air mattress. I laid on one for a couple weeks while relaxing in front of the TV, and my hubby (Bobby) finally put it on our bed the night before my water broke 3 1/2 weeks earlier, but I slept great that night!!! It supports every part of the body.
Don't worry, you'll get to catch up on all your sleep once the baby is born! Oh wait . . .
But you'll have a brand new bundle of Nano to love!
Hope these next few weeks go smoothly! We're thinking of you and praying for you!
I agree about the air idea. We have a "Sleep Number Bed" which is filled with air and can adjust to your desired air pressure (or sleep number). It worked pretty well, although sleep still seemed limited with multiples bathroom trips each night. :)
Julie I feel your pain...but my biggest problem at night is heart burn. I don't have it at all when I am not pregnant, but the last trimester...I have no idea how people live with this all the time. Thankfully we get something fantastic out of this whole senario! And it is almost over...on to the good part! Remind me what your due date is again...
I am an idiot...I do know how to spell scenario:)
Post a Comment
<< Home