Nathan..Julie..Emily..Lauren
posted by the lambs at 10:39 AM
Awwww! I'm sure Emily couldn't wait to get Lauren into the Shortcake house. There's probably just TONS of things she's dying to do with Lauren. We heard about how she was introducing herself to Lauren on the drive home. How sweet!
Sisters.... Too cool!
How sweet! Ya know I find myself feeling less than adequate as a person, not being a member of this high society club! Maybe some day...:)Lacy
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Awwww! I'm sure Emily couldn't wait to get Lauren into the Shortcake house. There's probably just TONS of things she's dying to do with Lauren. We heard about how she was introducing herself to Lauren on the drive home. How sweet!
Sisters.... Too cool!
How sweet! Ya know I find myself feeling less than adequate as a person, not being a member of this high society club! Maybe some day...:)
Lacy
Post a Comment
<< Home