Monday, August 29, 2005

My husband is a finish carpenter

We spent our entire weekend working on baseboards and crown molding in our living room, kitchen, and hallway. My husband is a stud...even beside the fact that whenever he put the stud finder on his chest it beeped. He was the mastermind behind this whole project and it looks stellar.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josh Garlow said...

I wondered why my studfinder kept beeping when I pointed it toward Indiana.
The moulding looks great!

9:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Julie,
I see that Josh already commented, but I have to say that I am glad that my husband is not the only one that thinks that the stud finder was meant to determine
manliness, not to find the strongest place to hang things. I am so jealous of your crown molding. I love that look. On another note...when are you all coming CA? Just a thought. I think that Lukas and Emily need to meet if they are going to date!
Lacy

2:49 PM  
Blogger the lambs said...

Lacy,
We're working on the CA trip. We're trying to figure out if we could drive a mo-ped across the country. It would sure be a heck of a lot cheaper. Kinda like Dumb and Dumber, but without Lloyd and Harry...and we're not dumb. Emmy would ride in the side car. =o)

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home