Thursday, November 10, 2005

Bah-Boo free!


We have officially survived four days of being pacifier free! I vowed to never have a 2 year old that used a pacifier. We agreed not to introduce one to Emily before she was born, but the nurse working in the hospital nursery thought otherwise. They brought her to us after a test of some sort with a huge blue/green pacifier hanging out of her mouth. She was instantly attached from that point on. The pacifiers have all mysteriously disappeared from her sight and whenever she says the words "Bah-Boo" we act like we didn't hear it. The only difficulty we've encountered by weaning her this week is that she's getting a molar. It broke through this morning. We had a few rocky moments today, but she's becoming a big girl. Our baby is growing up too fast!!

Oh, and to Ken, thanks for that lengthy visit! =o)

2 Comments:

Blogger D&K said...

You have a beautiful daughter!

2:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I know those nurses are horrible! They cause such bad habits in kids! Please love us anyway. I'm sure I have started kids in bad habits like pacifiers. Don't hate us all please!!!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home