Wednesday, April 12, 2006


We're getting ready for our trip south. Emily wanted to practice wearing her mouse-ears, so she'd be ready to wear them at "disey word" as she says. I asked her what she would like to take on the airplane with her. She found a few friends that would make great companions on the flight. I know they're not all facing the camera, but how many can you identify? They are all Disney characters.

6 Comments:

Blogger TheGaffords said...

Have so much FUN!!!! Give Mickey a hug from Uncle Dayid and Aunt Yiya.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The only one I can see for sure is Mickey. It's been awhile since I have been tested on Disney characters so I am a little rusty! Hope you all have a great time!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Let's see...there's Pooh, Mickey, a dog (Pluto?) and Dumbo, maybe? Have a great time, guys! Next time you go, it will be 2 on 2, which is a different experience in parenting.

10:21 AM  
Blogger jenny marvin mealy said...

I'm so jealous! Can I please hide away in your luggage?! I love Disney!

Have a great time and take lots of pictures! So Emmy can tell us all about her trip later.

God's blessings for your travel!

12:39 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

At least she didn't bring you her shortcake house to take on the plane! She's already travel-savvy!

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must answer the Disney Critter challenge! Ok, left to right, Classic Pooh, MINNIE Mouse :-), Bear (in the Big Blue House, of course) and a Hephalump? Whats my score? :-)
Have a blast on your special trip,
Janie McGarity

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home