Friday, June 09, 2006

It's about time!





To all who have been looking for new pictures, my apologies for the delay. Who was it that said life changes when you have two? Yup. They were right.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

I have been faithfully checking...what a nice surprise! :) I love the one of both girls - Emily's face is so sweet.

9:48 PM  
Blogger TheGaffords said...

Thanks! I've been waiting! I also saw several that your mom showed me on her camera. What a head of hair!

4:58 PM  
Blogger Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Our Emmy had the SAME hair! Except that her colick in the back made it stand up in the back and she looked a bit like a lion.... I second Jaena's comment on the pic of the two girls.. WOW!

5:59 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

What a couple of cuties!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Feltzy said...

Nate-What an amazing family you have! It was so great to see you, get to chat and remember old times. I am really proud of the man that you have become! I know that God will honor your heart as your seek to be an example for your family!

1:52 AM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

Wow, they look a lot alike! Does Lauren look like Emily's baby pics?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home