Is that Jules??? We just remodeled our kitchen and have the same wall color as your living room! Looks great! Nice to see you and pics of your little girl - how sweet! -Allison (Hess) Shoemaker
Allison? Where the heck are you? Last I knew you were getting married and moving to Michigan, I think? Too fun. Shoot me an email. julie.lamb@hotmail.com
4 Comments:
Looks great! I love the colors!
Is that Jules??? We just remodeled our kitchen and have the same wall color as your living room! Looks great! Nice to see you and pics of your little girl - how sweet! -Allison (Hess) Shoemaker
Go Nate! Go Nate! Go Nate! You are awesome for doing this project for your beautiful wife. Looks great, guys. Love it!
Allison? Where the heck are you? Last I knew you were getting married and moving to Michigan, I think? Too fun. Shoot me an email. julie.lamb@hotmail.com
Jules
Post a Comment
<< Home