Monday, October 03, 2005

Emily's big news

Emily wanted to tell all of our friends that she is going to be a big sister! We're due May 21st. I'm 7 weeks along as of today and feeling great! Still waiting for my first urge to gag. =o)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jules! What wonderful news! I still plan to email and catch up...but had to drop in my congrats. I'm enjoying keeping up with your blog and pics of Emily!

3:26 PM  
Blogger Robin said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you three!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Congratulations!
WOO HOO!
We are excited for you all and hope the gag urges are few and far between!

12:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's AWESOME!
Congrats!

12:49 AM  
Blogger Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

4:41 PM  
Blogger About Brandon said...

Congratulations! We loved the pics too! Love,
-Brandon & Jennifer

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home