Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas 2005






Here is a little update from our Christmas celebrations. While we were in Dayton, Emily caught some kind of cold, which she very kindly passed onto me when we got home...so we were both out of commission for a few days. I'm finally getting back in the swing of things. It's such a blessing to be able to breathe clearly!

Here are just a few pictures of our weekend. Emily got to make some sugar cookies with her Grandma Lamb. I think Grandma has just as much fun as Emily did. On Friday night, in Dayton, Matt, Nathan, and Steve played a little indoor soccer. You know, I never did hear who won. Emily is really into Winnie the Pooh right now. (This bear has tons of edge.) She saw a video a long time ago and it's been Pooh Bear ever since. She loves her little Pooh bowling set. It's more fun to carry them all around than it is to knock them down with a ball. I'm sure that will change in short order. She is also pretty excited about a little girl named Strawberry Shortcake. I have a few more pictures to post of her with her shortcake stuff, but here are a few that I have right now. She loves her pupcake. It was fun to watch her open her gifts. I had to be pretty sneaky with Nate this year. Two years ago, in Denver, I got him one present that consumed my entire Christmas budget. This year I did the same, but had to be sneaky about how it was packaged under the tree. I'll have to let him write his own post about it. I did succeed in fooling him, though!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sure wish you had more pictures of that wonderful Christmas Spectacular that you were both a part of! Boy do I wish that you even had a DVD available for purchase! That would surely bring much Christmas cheer to my heart! (That would mean that it still didn't need editing....) Bah! Back to the Avid desk! D

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home