Weekend Warriors




Here are some before and afters of our weekend warrior bathroom projects. I can't find the actual before picture of the full bath, or there would be 3 stages shown for it. Nate has been working his tail off, and I must say he has done an amazing job! We have a little less than two months before nano arrives, so it's nice to finally see the house coming together! The nursery is coming, but it's not finished. I'll post pictures of it when we're done. We went on a date Saturday to Indy. It was a day of eating great food and shopping for a few baby things that we needed. Lunch was Buca di Beppo...so good. Dinner was Chang's with Cheesecake Factory for dessert. Yum! I think I gained my pound for the week just from all the yummy food we ate that day. It is crazy when it's actually a good thing to watch the scale go up by a pound every week. I don't feel huge yet, but we're getting there. I'm sure by the end I'll feel differently. 8 more weeks!

6 Comments:
Looks awesome!
The pee room looks great! Sounds like you had a fun date too! I love BUCA'S! I can't believe you have 8 weeks left-it has gone so fast. We look forward to seeing pictures of the nursery.
Nice job! Do you do home renovations in exchange for free vacation lodging in Nashville?
Glad to hear you had a good time! It's weird, but I almost feel jealous that you are still pregnant and that you get 8 more weeks of anticipation. How exciting! (I was robbed!) :)
Jaena
Looking good! Did you decide not to make the main bathroom a "Pooh" bathroom? The half bath looks SO different without all the tile!
If you look closely on the pictures of the blue bathroom...the towel holders have Winnie the Pooh and Tigger on the ends. It's not overwhelmingly "Pooh", but Emily loves it. He's in there!
Post a Comment
<< Home