Nathan..Julie..Emily..Lauren
posted by the lambs at 4:44 PM
It's an IQ test to see if the Canadians really deserve to have a Bear...
What in the world! I'm glad we didn't end up taking that church in Canada!
7?
Wow! We're laughing outloud in Panera in Winston Salem, NC over that one! I'm glad there was no math in immigration! Does the answer need to be in metric or empirical?And if the answer is 5 in America, does that mean it's 8.76509 in Canada?
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
It's an IQ test to see if the Canadians really deserve to have a Bear...
What in the world! I'm glad we didn't end up taking that church in Canada!
7?
Wow! We're laughing outloud in Panera in Winston Salem, NC over that one!
I'm glad there was no math in immigration!
Does the answer need to be in metric or empirical?
And if the answer is 5 in America, does that mean it's 8.76509 in Canada?
Post a Comment
<< Home