Tuesday, June 20, 2006

She's a heavyweight!





Lauren had her 1 month check up today. She was 7lbs. 8oz. when she was born. Today she weighed in at 10lbs. 5.5oz. WOW! I'd say my old nickname of Miss Piggy can officially carry on to Lauren.




This is Emily's new routine in napping. She will go get her blanket and put it over her head. Wherever she ended up putting the blanket on her head is where her nap will be taken that day. This instance happened to be in her chair which is more comfortable than some of her other locations of choice. Never a dull moment around here!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jaena said...

Emily's picture is too funny!

If your're interested, I have some cute 0-3 months summer clothes that Madelyn has (just) outgrown for Lauren. At the rate she's going, she may outweigh 13 pound Maddie before long. Go Lauren!!

1:30 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

I meant "you're" - I can spell, I just can't type.

1:32 PM  
Blogger D&K said...

How cute! Hayden LOVES to sleep with his blanket over his head!

4:42 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

I am REALLY REALLY hoping that my kids have that hair!!! I did when I was born, so there's hope.

I love Emily's nap routine. I should try that...I can't sleep during the day no matter how hard I try.

6:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How cute! You take some great pictures! THe computes ones are absoletely hysterical

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home