Nathan..Julie..Emily..Lauren
posted by the lambs at 9:07 AM
Is it just me, or do your girls have their daddy's nose?
There's definitely a family resemblance...
You guys have WAY too much time on your hands! Thanks for providing some serious laughter!
Nate & Julie,It's Nate - I just wanted to drop you a line and say hey. I saw steve and stephanie and the general conference awhile back it was good to see them. Hope you guys are doing well.Nate
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
Is it just me, or do your girls have their daddy's nose?
There's definitely a family resemblance...
You guys have WAY too much time on your hands! Thanks for providing some serious laughter!
Nate & Julie,
It's Nate - I just wanted to drop you a line and say hey. I saw steve and stephanie and the general conference awhile back it was good to see them. Hope you guys are doing well.
Nate
Post a Comment
<< Home