Nathan..Julie..Emily..Lauren
posted by the lambs at 10:12 PM
They look pretty similar to me!
Wow! Which one is Lauren? The one on the left is my guess.
I've certainly thought so since the very first picture I saw of Lauren. Lauren has more hair (and darker also). They're both darn cute, too!
WOW! I thought so! They could be twins!
You're right. Lauren is on the left. She has Nate's olive skin tone. Emily will forever be envious.
I was confused and couldn't believe how fast Lauren was growing. But it's not her, it's Emily. That's really unbelievable!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
They look pretty similar to me!
Wow! Which one is Lauren? The one on the left is my guess.
I've certainly thought so since the very first picture I saw of Lauren. Lauren has more hair (and darker also). They're both darn cute, too!
WOW! I thought so! They could be twins!
You're right. Lauren is on the left. She has Nate's olive skin tone. Emily will forever be envious.
I was confused and couldn't believe how fast Lauren was growing. But it's not her, it's Emily. That's really unbelievable!
Post a Comment
<< Home