Nathan..Julie..Emily..Lauren
posted by the lambs at 2:19 PM
Cool hair...pretty dress! :)Hey! I haven't called back yet. I would love to get together, but I really need to paint at my grandma's apartment tomorrow (if the kids cooperate). Could we try for getting together next week, maybe?
I can't get over how much Lauren is looking like Emily (with darker hair). It's amazing. So cute!
Spike is SO in! We have a niece that loves dress up too! How adorable they both are!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
Cool hair...pretty dress! :)
Hey! I haven't called back yet. I would love to get together, but I really need to paint at my grandma's apartment tomorrow (if the kids cooperate). Could we try for getting together next week, maybe?
I can't get over how much Lauren is looking like Emily (with darker hair). It's amazing. So cute!
Spike is SO in! We have a niece that loves dress up too! How adorable they both are!
Post a Comment
<< Home