Monday, July 10, 2006

Weekend pics

I don't have a lot of time to write, but there are lots of pictures to look at. We went swimming at the Wolfe's on Saturday and Lauren tried out Emmy's bed yesterday afternoon at naptime. Emily thought that was pretty fun! If only I had a picture of Lauren before she got her bath. It was unbelievable! OH, and Emily decided that the couch might be a little more comfortable for her nap than the wood floors. (Ken and Robin, check out her shirt!)



















6 Comments:

Blogger Hummel Family said...

Would that be Dr Wolfe and his family? If so, Boy do I miss them! They were my kiddos when I lived in Marion.

Great pics!

2:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How fun! THe couch does look much more comfy! Glad you had a fun weekend.

3:24 PM  
Blogger TheGaffords said...

Love the pics! They're both so sweet!

3:34 PM  
Blogger TheGaffords said...

Is Emily singing to Lauren in bed?

3:36 PM  
Blogger the lambs said...

Emily wasn't singing. She was saying..."I LOVE HER!"..."I LOVE HER!"

3:47 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

All the pics are too cute, but I love the last one of Lauren after her bath.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home