Blast from the Past
Nate and I went to Applebee's last night. I haven't been there probably since college. Believe it or not, we have found other places to eat in this town. Amazing, I know. When Boyz II Men's Motown Philly flooded into our booth, I had some serious flashbacks to high school...Brinson's purple outfit straight off the rack of Chess King...WOW. Then we went to Lowe's and Amy Grant's Baby Baby was booming in there. What's up with the music in this town? Anything from this millenium?

4 Comments:
When I went into Brinson's office yesterday, and he was wearing that same purple outfit from Chess King, and was listing to Boyz II Men on his iPod.
It was kind of wierd, but I let it go.
Hey,
Is Kim from your Delp link the one once known as Kim Carter? AKA, Brocks ex?
Yes, that would be Kim Carter Delp. They're working on getting their blog up.
Oh good. I'll send that info over to Sheets :)
Post a Comment
<< Home