Oh Julie, I am sure that you guys planned this, and are among the few that are successful at that, but Josh and I seem to be a different story all together. Speaking of stories here is a funny one for you. Last Wednesday when Josh left for practice he says to me...you aren't pregnant are you?...this was because I was still waiting for the sign that I was not. I am nursing and was until Wednesday on BCPs. I brushed him off and said I took a test last week...I am not pregnant. But the question still lingered a little. I sat down here at the computer and looked at you blog. That is when my heart began to race. I felt great excitment for you but my chest tightened a little when I read Emily's shirt. I thought , I am so glad for them but so happy it is not me. That propted me to take the other test of the 2 pack I had purchased the week before. When it showed up positive I have to be honest I cried. But that caused me to look back at the test from last week to see what had gone wrong. Well turns out I didn't wait long enough. It was positive too! I guess I just should've taken a class on taking and reading pregnancy tests...I am not sure how far along I am...because of nursing. But my best guess is about 7 weeks. I am excited now, but I am just praying that I won't get sick seeing as Lukas is only 7 months old. Wow the irony of it all. I know this is a long comment, but I thought you might get a laugh! Take care! This should be fun! Lacy
2 Comments:
Oh Julie,
I am sure that you guys planned this, and are among the few that are successful at that, but Josh and I seem to be a different story all together. Speaking of stories here is a funny one for you. Last Wednesday when Josh left for practice he says to me...you aren't pregnant are you?...this was because I was still waiting for the sign that I was not. I am nursing and was until Wednesday on BCPs. I brushed him off and said I took a test last week...I am not pregnant. But the question still lingered a little. I sat down here at the computer and looked at you blog. That is when my heart began to race. I felt great excitment for you but my chest tightened a little when I read Emily's shirt. I thought , I am so glad for them but so happy it is not me. That propted me to take the other test of the 2 pack I had purchased the week before. When it showed up positive I have to be honest I cried. But that caused me to look back at the test from last week to see what had gone wrong. Well turns out I didn't wait long enough. It was positive too! I guess I just should've taken a class on taking and reading pregnancy tests...I am not sure how far along I am...because of nursing. But my best guess is about 7 weeks. I am excited now, but I am just praying that I won't get sick seeing as Lukas is only 7 months old. Wow the irony of it all. I know this is a long comment, but I thought you might get a laugh! Take care! This should be fun!
Lacy
Congrats Julie and Nate and Emily! We are super happy for you!
P.sYou are due the same time my sister is! Do you see her anymore? They still attend Lakeview.
Love
JoEllen
Post a Comment
<< Home