Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I am totally out-numbered!!

At first , Julie and I thought it would be fun to keep the gender of the baby a secret until after "it" was born. The problem is that it is pretty hard for a daddy to call something that is made of sugar and spice and everything nice an "it" for the next several months. So instead, we have decided that we will keep her name a secret and just call her "Nano" (like the iPod that my super-cool wife got me for Christmas) until she is born. Of course, we could call her "Cinderella Pooh" as her big sister suggested...

-Nate

7 Comments:

Blogger Josh and Cammie Delph said...

How awesome! This is the 3rd ultrasound picture that I've seen from all of our friends today. How exciting! We can't wait to see "Nano"!

6:09 PM  
Blogger Josh Garlow said...

Congrat's on the Nano, and well done with the iPod theme. I'd go with Nano for good!
That or, "Gretsch-en"

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey it looks like our should get together and even the numbers here pretty soon! Way to go at keeping the girl population booming. Don't worry looks like we've got the boys covered! :)
I love the name too. Just like you, Nate, I am the proud owner of a Nano! To be honest Josh is probably a little jealous that he didn't think of it!

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to the 4 of you! Nano is sure to be adorable just like her big sister. Its been so fun to see whats new in your life, Julie. I love to jump over and check out your page when I visit Josh and Lacy's.
Can't wait to see pics of Nano when she arrives :-)
Take Care,
Janie McGarity

7:01 PM  
Blogger Brock said...

And they're off!! It looks like it's going to be a close race between the x's and the y's! As they come around the final turn, and head for the home-stretch, it appears as though the y's are ahead! They've been able to maintain a steady lead through the use of brute strength - BUT WAIT!! Through pure trickery, manipulation, and cunning, the x's have sweetly asked the y's to step aside as they take over the lead! And it looks like the x's win by a "HEAD!!"

-Brock

9:44 PM  
Blogger tonymyles said...

Nano works... it's futuristic while yet being historic.

Keep that secret!

12:09 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Congratulations you guys!
I wondered that day in the doctor's office if the secret would last...good idea holding out on the name, though.
Our family is tied now (had you heard?) Madelyn Grace came Jan 7, just a few days after I saw you two. Checkout our pics at womackfamily.blogspot.com

4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home