Pants...a necessary garment?

For Emily, it has become a fact that pants are unnecessary. I'm not sure how we came to this realization. I can understand that wearing shoes is no fun. We've been shoeless for a long time, but the pants...beats me. So far, the pants only come off at our house. If they came off in a restaurant or other people's homes I might be a little more concerned. So, for now, this is Emily Nopants...becoming an everyday occurrence in our home. Never a dull moment!

2 Comments:
She's still a cutie with or without them. Who needs em anyway right! Well, maybe they are kind of important...
That second picture of her is just great-the kind that in high school she will just hate...but's its absolutely adorable.
Hey Julie!
Holly Grate here! Found your blog off of Garlow's. Congrats on the new baby...Emily is just a doll. Fun to see pics of Dave and Melissa too! Looks like y'all are holding down the fort in good 'ol Marion... BTW, just set up a blog for our little fam, check it out..
Holly
Post a Comment
<< Home