Way to go, Mommy


I should've known. I'm packing our suitcase for our trip to Chicago today, and Emily comes walking up to me saying (in a rather hoarse voice, she has a cold) "sta-berry a-cake hat?" When Nate and I were at the party store last weekend, we saw a kid sized strawberry shortcake hat that we thought a little girl in our household would love. Obviously, Mommy did a very bad job of hiding it. But, hey, she loves it! The pictures show that she isn't exactly on top of her game. Her medicine is making her drowsy. We're having a kick back day before we drive to Chi-town tonight. I guess it's happy birthday early, Emmy!

2 Comments:
Are you coming to Chicago? Call us if you get a chance! We would love to see you.
(773) 583-8783
(773) 600-0701
Hey Julie!
Thanks for letting me in on the 80's dance...sure wish I wouldn't have missed that one! BTW, our little girl is an Emmy, too! Her full name is Emelia, although I'm not sure she knows it!
Post a Comment
<< Home