Nathan..Julie..Emily..Lauren
posted by the lambs at 10:03 PM
Oh, Julie...you're truly on your way to Soccer Mom status! How hilarious. I'm still at the stage where I say I'll never have a mini van!!! But, it sure looks great!
It's truly a paradigm shift. I think it may take me a few days to recover from this. Perhaps I'll have to check it out for myself in August. . .
We'll be there sooner than later!Burke used to always say, "We will Never be a Mini Van family"...like you said NEVER SAY NEVER!Hey, will you be out at Fairmount camp on Sunday? Caislyn and I should be there.
I never thought I would see the day...I like it!!
o man.so sorry.
We should be out at camp. We'll look for you!
we'll be out at camp too.
Camp sounds like it'll be fun this year! I think this is the first time I've wished I was back in Indiana for a few days.... Huh. Never expected THAT.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
8 Comments:
Oh, Julie...you're truly on your way to Soccer Mom status! How hilarious. I'm still at the stage where I say I'll never have a mini van!!! But, it sure looks great!
It's truly a paradigm shift. I think it may take me a few days to recover from this. Perhaps I'll have to check it out for myself in August. . .
We'll be there sooner than later!
Burke used to always say, "We will Never be a Mini Van family"...like you said NEVER SAY NEVER!
Hey, will you be out at Fairmount camp on Sunday? Caislyn and I should be there.
I never thought I would see the day...
I like it!!
o man.
so sorry.
We should be out at camp. We'll look for you!
we'll be out at camp too.
Camp sounds like it'll be fun this year! I think this is the first time I've wished I was back in Indiana for a few days.... Huh. Never expected THAT.
Post a Comment
<< Home