Monday, August 21, 2006

Chicago

CHICAGO!

This is Emily trying out one of many beds at IKEA.

Lauren thought it was a really fun place!

Tea anyone?

The American Girl Store...aka...The Emma Store

Emily and Emma.

Emily's new bus from the Emma Store.

Sometimes it's the little things that make life grand!

3 Comments:

Blogger Hummel Family said...

Ikea is one of the best places ever!! We actually bought Caislyn's bedroom furniture at the Pittsburgh Ikea.

...and the American Girl store sounds like fun... the dolls have caught my eye here lately...we may have to think about going that direction for Caislyn's Christmas present this year. :0)

...glad you got away and had some family time...isn't it the best time EVER?

10:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Great pictures - - - - - looks like fun. I love Chicago too.

9:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MMM Ikea.. I live less than 10 minutes away from an IKEA yet I still manage to spend 2-3 hours there every time I go. Which is probably about once every 2 weeks. And I'm usually not ready to leave. Addictive doesn't really describe a place that has $1.25 hotdog and soda combos does it?

6:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home