Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Yeah, it's HOT

7 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

just wanted to let you know I stopped by.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Okay, had to do a second comment - what church do you go to? And were you by chance on a golf cart the last day of family camp with your husband and 2 kids? If so, sorry I didn't introduce myself, I wasn't sure.

10:42 PM  
Blogger the lambs said...

That was us on the golf cart. We go to Westview, but the softball connection was when I was on staff at Lakeview.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

This thermometer is KILLING me!!!!
I know it has been HOT here - - - - but I never dreamed it was THAT hot!!!!! Is your outdoor sensor in the SUN????? Or was Nate soaking it in HOT water???? Or is it just that hot here and I didn't realize it with my Central air???

PS - - - see what I mean about these comments and carrying on conversations????? We go to church together, and where are we now talking????? Um Hum - - - I rest my case. :-)

4:58 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

at least it was "down" to 75 IN the house! Just keep praying for that window to show up...

5:13 PM  
Blogger Hummel Family said...

Julie and Deb: I am so sorry! For some reason I thought the two of you already knew eacother! If I would have known, I would have introduced you to eachother!!

Looks like you are acquainted (?) now.

1:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not Jealous!!!! :)

4:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home