Saturday, September 23, 2006

Daddy's Studio

We girls have a way of taking over Daddy's space. So, Emily and Lauren now room together and Daddy has his own studio/office. (We like to refer to it as Daddy's Studio...that, or the orange room). Here are a couple of pictures that will soon be on his Studio walls.


8 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Toooooo Adorable

9:59 PM  
Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

Oh, I love it!

8:49 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

How cute! Is it just me, or does Emily look like she's actually playing a real song? I wouldn't doubt it given her "genetic tendencies." Maybe some Chris Tomlin?

2:03 PM  
Blogger jenny marvin mealy said...

Oh man! what great pics!

5:17 PM  
Blogger jenny marvin mealy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:18 PM  
Blogger the lambs said...

I think she's actually making up a new chord inversion. She was really intent on it.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Shoemaker Family said...

Jules, where did you get the rock star shirt at??? I love it!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Jaena said...

Wonderful pics! Black and white makes everything and everyone look so much cooler, don't you think?

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home