Oh yeah, I can't wait to listen to the whole thing. Did I mention that I did monitors for them a couple of weeks ago? They are awesome and hilarious guys. No "Girls Just Want to have Fun" this time, rather they ended a song (I can't remember which, with the first two lines of "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. I think they said during sound check that every song should end with a hook from an 80's song.
3 Comments:
Oh yeah, I can't wait to listen to the whole thing. Did I mention that I did monitors for them a couple of weeks ago? They are awesome and hilarious guys. No "Girls Just Want to have Fun" this time, rather they ended a song (I can't remember which, with the first two lines of "Sweet Dreams" by the Eurythmics. I think they said during sound check that every song should end with a hook from an 80's song.
Side stage view
-Mikey P
Oh your influence.
I just baught it.
sweet
Post a Comment
<< Home