Push

When we went to the hospital in Feb. '04 to deliver Emily, Nate decided to give a little motivation and wear this former youth conference t-shirt. I have a feeling it will come out again when we go to deliver Emily's little sister. I couldn't resist wearing it today, and figured it was as good a shirt as any to show how big I'm getting. So, this is what
28 weeks looks like.

7 Comments:
Whoo-hoo! Hot Mommy!
YOu look great, Julie.
Ditto the comment from the Hummels...you do look great! D-Day (Delivery Day) will be here before you know it. We look forward to seeing your new addition!
Josh has that shirt too. When I was pregnant with Luke we were remodeling and it became a paint shirt in my effort to find an old shirt to fit over my belly. I didn't even think about it when I was wearing it around at 7 and 8 months pregnant until Josh pointed out the irony of it. Now I kinda wish it weren't covered in paint! Glad to see a picture of you. I have been waiting to catch a glimse of the new one. You really do look great! I hope you are feeling great too!
Lacy
Ah..PUSH...great memories. I think I have the blue one too.
DK
You look great JULES! I think every pregnant woman should have that shirt!
What a beauty!
Whoever said pushing was the best part LIED. LIED LIKE A DIRTY LIAR. Have fun pushing a few months! :) You look so stinkin' cute!! All belly, you are! I can't wait to see more pictures!
Post a Comment
<< Home