Monday, October 16, 2006

Hainlen's Orchard

On Saturday, we went to the apple orchard with the Womacks. Elisha and Emily had fun looking at all the apples and pumpkins. Emily picked out her "favorite pumpkin". Of all of the pumpkins she could've chosen, she chose one that was perfect just for her. When we went inside to sample some cider and see what goodies we should take home, Nate and I found the best caramel apples we've ever tasted. They were the perfect snack for the ride home. I'm almost tempted to go back out there to get another one!





3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Looks like it was just as cold there as it was here. The family picture is so cute! I can't believe how big Lauren is getting- that hat it adorable!

7:14 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun! The picture of the 4 of you is great!

12:56 PM  
Blogger Jaena said...

If you go back, let me know so I can get one too...better yet, let's make our own with the apples we got. Wanna come over?

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home