Wow! Those are great photos...Jim thought there would be some weird weather stuff going on from what he read online and the way the clouds were looking. Pretty crazy!
You and Kerri have the same pictures!! I can't wait to move back to Indiana... you don't have skies like this out here! Awesome pictures!! Did it rain?
6 Comments:
Wow! Those are great photos...Jim thought there would be some weird weather stuff going on from what he read online and the way the clouds were looking. Pretty crazy!
It was bright and sunny here and then I came out of class and uur clouds are similar here in Chicago! VERY cool, kind of crazy, but very cool!
I was out driving and was just captivated by the clouds this afternoon. I was just in awe of God's creation.
Cumulonimbus with lots of wind in them.
;-)
Don't you just LOVE having an Earth Science teacher in the group???
BUT - - I will also admit, they gave one a very eerie feeling, they were SO unusual.
WOW! That's awesome!!!
You and Kerri have the same pictures!! I can't wait to move back to Indiana... you don't have skies like this out here! Awesome pictures!! Did it rain?
Post a Comment
<< Home