Funny story about those shoes. They're not real crocs. Nate had his mid-term last night for one of his master's classes and was a little stressed. He put Emmy in the car for me, but didn't see that she didn't have shoes on. He just carried her out. We dropped Nate off at IU and I took the girls to do a little shopping and it wasn't until I was getting Emily out of her seat that we realized she was shoeless. SO...we hit payless since it was the closest shoe store and bought these. She thinks they're great!
7 Comments:
We won't let uncle David see these pictures. Those shoes drive him crazy! They look very cute on Emily, though. :-)
What a darling princess she is!!!
Funny story about those shoes. They're not real crocs. Nate had his mid-term last night for one of his master's classes and was a little stressed. He put Emmy in the car for me, but didn't see that she didn't have shoes on. He just carried her out. We dropped Nate off at IU and I took the girls to do a little shopping and it wasn't until I was getting Emily out of her seat that we realized she was shoeless. SO...we hit payless since it was the closest shoe store and bought these. She thinks they're great!
Remind me of the "jellies" my girls used to wear when they were little. I liked jellies a lot better than crocs.
I used to wear jelly shoes. Ha.
I used to wear jelly shoes too - but her crocs are way cooler!!! (even if they are from payless, that's even better) What a doll!
I want a pair of her princess slippers but can't find themin my size! Sorry "Uncle David", I amvery fond of crocs and croc look alikes.
Post a Comment
<< Home