Oh man.... I knew that missing Fall would be the one thing that really bummed me out while I was here. I live through the other three seasons JUST to get to Fall each year. I totally forgot that it's that time already! I love those pictures! Dried corn and long sleeves...
Seasons? What are they? I was watching Monday Night Football from Denver tonight and they had this crazy thing called "snow" falling from the sky. Wierd.
5 Comments:
Oh man.... I knew that missing Fall would be the one thing that really bummed me out while I was here. I live through the other three seasons JUST to get to Fall each year. I totally forgot that it's that time already! I love those pictures! Dried corn and long sleeves...
Great pictures! It makes me miss Indiana. Not too much corn in the city.
Gorgeous pictures, Julie!!!!! I don't think I've ever seen anything even close to being like them. Really cool.
(That's how over 50 types say something is very special)
She's looking more and more like little Julie every day;-)
Seasons?
What are they?
I was watching Monday Night Football from Denver tonight and they had this crazy thing called "snow" falling from the sky.
Wierd.
Post a Comment
<< Home