Thursday, November 16, 2006

Where a kid can be a kid

Remember the days of Showbiz Pizza? We have entered the world of Chuck E. Cheese. Emily is a monster on the punch a duck game. You'll also see some pics from the harvest party. Cinderella was accompanied by the world's cutest bunny rabbit.






5 Comments:

Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Cute pictures!!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE THE SHORT BUS! And I love Showbiz. We take our nieces when we get the chance. It looks like mom had fun too!

4:00 PM  
Blogger Josh Garlow said...

OK, Punch-A-Duck is MY favorite game. There's just something about knocking out a duck that cracks me up.

2:56 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

Fun times! Your girls have the cutest smiles!

7:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are cute! I miss the Showbiz pizza days...

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home